Hi guys! Since I have accumulated quite the amount of samples and mini sized products, I thought I’d try and use them up before my holidays are over so I don’t have to drag them all the way back with me as it only takes up space in my luggage. So let’s have a look at what I have.
As you can see there are quite a lot of one-time-use products in my samples and minis stash. Lots of face masks, eye masks, serums, … . I will review all of these either on my instagram for one time use products or here when I’m done if I have used them multiple times. This is what is in my stash :
- Yes to blueberries: cleansing facial wipes (travel size)
- Glamglow thirstymud hydrating treatment
- Sephora face mask with lotus and algae
- Sephora pomegranate eye mask
- Tarte rainforest of the sea: marine boosting 4-in-1 mist
- Tarte rainforest of the sea: drink of H20 hydrating boost
- Tarte rainforest of the sea: deep dive cleansing gel
- Elemis hydra-nourish night cream (already reviewed it here)
- Lush daddy-O silvershampoo
- Skyn iceland glacial face wash
- Skyn iceland the Antidote cooling daily lotion
- Verb shampoo + conditioner
- Sephora freshen up: cooling undereye gels
- Dr. Brandt: pores no more
- Dr. Dennis Gross: ferulic + retional wrinkle recovery overnight serum
- Dior: one essential city defense
- Dior: lip maximizer and lip glow
- Philosophy: take a deep breah cushion foundation in shades 4 and 5 (x5)
- Clarins: double serum
Have you guys tried any of these products? What are your thoughts on them?
Make sure to follow my instagram for updates on the project.
Follow me here: