Hey guys! I don’t do hauls very often, but over the last few weeks I bought a couple of things, so I think it’d be nice to change things up a bit and do a beauty haul for you guys. This haul contains makeup, skincare, bodycare and haircare. So keep on reading to find out what I purchased!
- Brushes. I desperately needed more blending brushes as I only had 3 and I had to clean them nearly every day if I wanted to use them the next day. So I went ahead and bought 4 blending brushes, and an eyeliner brush. The essence brushes (top 2) work really well for their price, so if you’re in need of brushes that are good but still cheap, these will do it!
I then also got a Real Techniques brush, my first one ever. I’m excited to try this one.
Two brushes from Park Avenue, which are sold at Di for my Belgian (and maybe Dutch friends?).
- A Tony Moly x Pokémon Pikachu blush. I grew up with Pokémon, so when I saw that Tony Moly was bringing out Pokémon-themed makeup and skincare, I just had to grab a few things. Also, do you notice how even the sponge applicator is in Pokémon theme? LOVE.
- Catrice blush. Not going to lie, I bought this one because the packaging is so damn gorgeous. I’m a sucker for nice packaging, and this one just sucked me right in.
- L’Oréal super slim liner in Green. I wasn’t planning on buying eyeliner, but then I swatched this eyeliner and look at how gorgeous that is. I haven’t tried it, but I know from swatching that it does not bleed.
- Mini Real beautyblenders. I haven’t tried the real beautyblenders yet. I always buy those cheap versions, but I decided to go for it and buy the mini version of it.
- Garnier Hydra Bomb sheet mask. My facebook is full of advertisements for this new sheet mask, and since it’s hydrating and my skin is really dry (thanks, winter!) I decided it wouldn’t hurt to try this one out.
- Tony Moly x Pokémon Bulbasaur pore foam cleanser. The pokémon appearantly isn’t called Bulbasaur in Korean, as you can see on the packaging, but again this sounded intriguing and I was in need of a good cleanser.
- Yves Rocher fixing spray. Both my Caudalie beauty elixir and Tarte Marine boosting mist are running out, so I definitely needed a new product. Even though I love both Caudalie and Tarte products, Caudalie is pretty expensive and Tarte is hard to get. So I bought this one, and I’ve tried it a few times and works nicely for brightening eyeshadows!
- Aussie Luscious long conditioner. I ran out of conditioner and they didn’t have my usual brand, so I went ahead and bought this one. I’ve heard good things about the Aussie products, so I’m curious to see how this works for me.
- Tangle Teezer. I already have a travel-sized tangle teezer, which I reviewed here, but I didn’t want to constantly drag it with me when I went home in the weekends, so I now have one for home and for when I’m at uni.
- Invisibobbles. I wasn’t planning on buying this, but I got it as a gift because I spent over 50€ at a webshop, so I’m excited to try them!
- Tony Moly x Pokémon Pikachu handcream. As my hands are always dry and I haven’t found a great handcream yet, I decided it wouldn’t hurt to try this one. And again, Pokémon-theme, because why not?! 😀
Have you tried out any of these products? If so, what did you think of them?
Follow me here: