Hey guys! Another month has passed and I have lined up some favorite products I’ve been using/watching/reading lately ready for you! It’s going to be a long list, so let’s get started, shall we?
- Garnier Skinactive hydrabomb sheetmasks. I’ve blogged about this a while ago here, and I still love them so much. There was a promotion this week that you got one free when buying two so I stocked up already for the future. I try to use them at least once a week now, usually after I have applied a purifying mask to get my hydration levels back to normal.
- Clinique cleansing balm. I also reviewed this product here. Even though I have not been wearing makeup much lately, this has been an absolute favorite to get my makeup off. I love micellair water, but I love this product even more. No need for cotton pads, which can be harsh on my skin sometimes when you have lots of face makeup on, and it just works so well. If you use a cleansing toner afterwards, no more makeup will come off, it takes it all off so well, and does not irritate.
- Pixi glow tonic. I haven’t actually posted about this product yet even though I’ve had it for a while now. I don’t use it everyday, because I sometimes also use a scrub or face mask that contains hyaluronic/glycolic acid and I don’t want to overdo it with all the acids on my skin. However, if I have a spot or an upcoming one, I make sure to use this as it will make the spot disappear much faster.
- Tony Moly face wash. I think I already included this in a favorites post before, but it is still one of my daily use products. It works so well as a cleanser, so much better than any other products I’ve tried. And a little goes a long way.
Makeup + haircare
- Maybelline Rocket Volum’Express mascara. I purchased this mascara because
my Benefit Roller Lash (which I absolutely love) had definitely passed its date and was getting really clumpy. I didn’t have the means at the time to spend so much money on a mascara so I went looking for a good budget option. This is a really good mascara in my opinion. It doesn’t make your lashes clumpy, makes them really long and gives them volume. It does not curl your lashes as much as the Roller Lash does, but it’s still atremendously good mascara. Definitely worth trying
- Rimmel lipstick in 56 ‘Boho nude’. I’ve been on the search for good nude lipsticks since forever I feel. All lipsticks looked really pink on me and I wanted a more neutral, brown toned one. This one is perfect. Really creamy, doesn’t dry out your lips either and stays put very well.
- Invisibobble. Ever since discovering this, normal hair ties just don’t work for me anymore. This does not leave a ‘print’ in your hair and it will never be too tight either.
- Schwarzkopf dry shampoo. This is currently my favorite shampoo, hands down. Has a pleasant scent but nothing overwhelming and makes your hair look great again with just a little product. Only downturn: it does leave some white residue so if you have dark hair, I wouldn’t opt for it.
Other beauty stuff
- Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d’Amour perfume. I originally bought this bottle just for the packaging, because look how cute it is?! Nonetheless I really really like this perfume and I’ve been wearing it a lot. (I would describe what it smells like, but I suck at describing perfumes, so I’m sorry)
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. This one has been a godsend. I use this for pretty much everything. I use this on my chapped lips, day after they’re good as new; on little wounds on my hands, heal much faster and hurt less; I use it on dry spots, really helps hydrate. The scent is not exactly pleasant, but it works so well for everything that I can look past that. Worth every penny.
- Soap & Glory Handfood. I forgot I had this hand cream as it was stashed away in my closet, but I found it again and I’ve been loving it again. By far the best hand cream I’ve ever owned. Smells really good, hydrates very nicely and keeps them hydrated as well. (I feel like many handcreams hydrate nicely for like 5 mins or so and when they completely got into my skin, my hands feel dry again. Not the case with this one).
- Yankee Candle Reed Diffuser. I am not allowed to burn candles at my dorm, so I had to look for something else. As I know Yankee Candles smell really good, I decided to go for one of their diffusers. I got the Black Cherry one and I haven’t regretted it once. Not only is the bottle super cute, it makes my whole room smell like cherry candy, and it surprises me everytime I walk into my room as it does not seem to lose its scent. Worth the money!
- Lipton Rich Earl Grey tea. I’ve been drinking this tea non-stop ever since I discovered it. It has such a rich taste and paired with just a little sugar it is sweet enough for me.
- Topshop hoodies. I don’t have a photo for these (yet), but I am going to say these are the most comfortable hoodies I’ve ever owned. I’ve basically been living in these ever since I got them. So warm, so comfy. Definitely check them out.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Not going to lie, I am the biggest AoS fan. I love the series so much and even though I’m kind of bummed that they’re on a break right now, this season has been SO good.
What were your favorites past month? Let me know!
Follow me here: