Hey guys, as promised I have a second blogpost entirely dedicated to product empties. Last week I discussed haircare and makeup products (here) and this week I’ll be talking mostly skincare, and a little bit bodycare.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea deep dive cleansing gel (mini). I bought this in the summer and used up most of it in the summer too. I had just a little bit left which I then continued to use up over the past few months. I did not really like this product. It smelled really nice, and I’m sure it works wonders for some people, but it dries out my skin tremendously, even in summer when I have normal to combination skin. So I will not be repurchasing this again anytime soon.
- Skyn Iceland Nordic skin peel. This product was amazing. I did everything I could to make it last as long as possible. There are 60 soaked cotton pads in here, so I usually only used them once or twice a week to stretch it out. A bit expensive but so worth it. I noticed a difference in my skin almost immediately when I started using it and it was so refreshing on the skin. I also bought some other Skyn Iceland stuff, which I have a blogpost about here.
- Hydra Science micellar water. My first ever bottle of micellar water I purchased and it’s empty. I really liked this one, as it had a nice texture (compared with the weird garnier texture) and it took off your make up very well.
- Sephora Mud mask. Even though I’ve never tried the white Glamglow mask, I’m pretty sure this is a very nice and affordable dupe of that mask. It worked wonders for my skin, not drying it out and overall cleansing it very well. However, the 6 month date had passed and it dried out before I was able to use it up so that’s a bummer.
- Yes To Cucumber face wipes. I don’t actually use these to take my makeup off as all makeup wipes irritate my skin, but I did use them to remove swatches from my arm and it did a very nice job of doing so. However, these wipes were nothing special in my eyes, so any other face wipes will do the trick as well.
Hand cream is something I always have on hand since my hands tend to get very dry so it’s no wonder I’ve used up some tubes by now.
- Pure argan hand & nail cream. I’ve repurchased this product several times now. It’s one of the only hand creams that will actually do it’s job of hydrating your hands very nicely WITHOUT making them greasy. It gets into the skin quite fast as well.
- Caudalie had cream. Since my hands were so dry a while back, I decided to switch to a brand that’s sold in farmacies as I thought it’d be better for your skin. However, this did not do much for me. It smelled very nice and you could tell it hydrated your hands, but there was nothing mind blowing about this product. It did not leave your hands greasy, so that’s a plus as well.
- Last but not least I also finished this Signal Integral 8 toothpaste. It was just a normal toothpaste like many others to me, didn’t really do anything (except clean your teeth ofcourse).
So, this was the second part of my used up products. Have you tried any of these? If so, what is your opinion on it?
Follow me here: