Hello beautiful babes! I have an exciting blogpost that I’ve been meaning to write for so long. I finally sat down and took my time to go over all the skincare items I’ve used up over the last couple of months. I will try to keep it as short as possible, but also review each product, so keep reading to find out what I loved and would repurchase, or maybe what I will not repurchase.
- Tony Moly foam cleanser. Loved it, would repurchase. Cleansed the face, without being too harsh on the skin and did not dry out my skin. Rating: *****
- Yes To cucumber daily gel cleanser. I loved it at first, but the longer I used it, the more I noticed it was not for me. After a while it even started to sting when I used it, and it slightly dried out my skin. Rating: **
- North American Hemp co. face wash. This was such a gentle face cleanser that would turn into foam. Would definitely repurchase. This is more for a gentle cleanse, and not for a deep cleanse though. Rating: ****
- Pixi Beauty glow tonic. Even though this is not a face cleanser, I will mention it here also. I love this product, I repurchased it before I ran out of it. It helps with keeping my skin clear and hydrated. By far one of my best skincare purchases so far. Rating: *****
Face wipes/Make-up wipes
Disclaimer: I only use face/make-up wipes to remove swatches and I never use them on my face since my skin is really sensitive. That also means I won’t do ratings for these.
- Yves Rocher Pure calmille. These wipes were really gentle on the skin, but dried out pretty quick since the top didn’t really close, but that might be my fault.
L’Oréal sublime soft. These can be quite harsh on the skin, especially when you have to use them on the same spot multiple times.
- Avène Hydrance Optimale cream. I have repurchased this. It is a really nice moisturiser with SPF in it. However, because my skin is on the drier side at the moment, I don’t really use it anymore since I just need that extra hydration. This works very well for those of us with normal to combined skin-types. Rating: ****
- The Body Shop oils of life cream. It took me almost 1.5 years to empty this, because it was such a big jar. I loved this product so much, and would repurchase. Made my skin feel super soft and hydrated. Works for dry skin as well, in combination with a serum. Rating: *****
- Tarte drink of H2O hydration boost. Loved this product and the gel-like texture. Would repurchase a full-size product. Got into my skin quickly and gave it some nice hydration. Rating: *****
- Tarte marine boosting mist. This was a face mist like any other in my opinion. It smells nice, but in my opinion if you are looking for a face mist, there are cheaper options on the market that do the same. Rating: **
- Caudalie eau de beauté. This smelled really nice and I liked putting it under skincare, over make-up or any other way you would use a face mist. It is nice, but again there are cheaper face mists that give the same hydration in my opinion. Rating: ***
- The Body Shop vitamin-E serum. I loved it and repurchased it. Still use it. Works great to hydrate the skin. I use it under my night cream. Rating: *****
I am going to be honest with you. Both eyecreams were nice but I didn’t notice any visible difference while using either. I do remember liking the Skyn Iceland eye pen, but I do not remember why, it might have been the formula.
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic relief eye pen
- Balance Me wonder eye cream
- L’Oréal Pure Clay detox mask. I wrote a blogpost on the L’Oréal face masks a while ago. (here) I did like how purifying this mask was. However, it dried out my skin tremendously, so I never reached for it. There are definitely better masks out there, that are a bit pricier maybe, that will have the same effect, minus the drying out your skin. Rating: *
Phew, we got through all the products! Do you see any products you love/dislike?
Follow me here: